Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Was Slater Maxwell

A blog? Yeah I guess. I've been thinking lately that I've got so much going on in my life right now that it's time to share some of it. I know there are some people who always wonder what I'm up to in Orlando so I'll share a bit on here, hopefully it will be interesting and not just a place to vent and bitch about my day, but hey, I can't promise you won't get some of that too but I'll do my best to make it entertaining. I have way too much going on in my head so I'm going to use this to get some of those thoughts out.

Anyways, I'll keep this one short since it's late. I tried making a blog on Tumblr but the site kept having problems so they lost me.

For those who don't know, I'm currently living in Orlando, Florida and I've been here since June of last year. I'm working full time at Universal Studios as an Attractions Attendant at Revenge of the Mummy. Yes, I also occasionally pick up shifts at the Tower of Terror at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I've got some amazing friends down here that have kept me going through all the tough times, but I never forget about the great friends I've got back in the Midwest.

I'm doing my best at working towards a job in media production of some sort which is where the name to this blog comes from. In college I had a little production group, company, or whatever you want to call it called Slater Maxwell Productions. I loved being able to work on my projects, live videos, music videos, TV shows, etc. Since moving to Orlando, however, I've hardly done anything down here related to any of that. So I guess this blog will tell the story of my life and how I am getting back to being Slater Maxwell. I was Slater. I need to get back to that "I am Slater" state of mind (which nobody may understand).

I think I'll wrap it up there for now. But I'll leave you all (I don't even know how many "all" may include) with a little tease to maybe keep you coming back for more. Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend who is going to introduce me to the production crew at TNA Wrestling where I hope to find out how I could get a job working with them. We'll see. Hmm. I need a sign off line. I'll think of one later, till then- Have a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment